Falcon Managed IT for small and mid-sized businesses
Falcon IT services grow along with your business. Whether you’re a fledgling start-up or a mid-sized company stretching your wings, Falcon has the IT solutions to fit the needs of your organization.
At this point in your business’ growth, you may be thinking that IT is a distraction to your main focus. You may also be thinking that hiring a managed IT firm is too expensive. But with Falcon, you get to choose the options that align to your budget while alleviating the pain that comes with trying to manage your own IT infrastructure.
Stop trying to do everything yourself. Let us manage your IT, while you do what you do best!
What we do
- Fine-Print-Free Managed IT – Customer’s device is completely covered. 100%. If anything fails, we will replace the failed component or replace the device and get it back up to its previous state at no additional charge to you. The monthly service charge covers the entire system.
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide 24/7/365 IT support via the Falcon Technologies Customer Care Center—located in Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Provide you with an Account Manager, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with
Falcon Managed IT
Services can be offered based on your IT management needs.
Use the form below to Contact Falcon to learn more.
- Falcon Desktop – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
- Online Data Storage and Recovery – Falcon provides whole disk online backup for laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. We fully manage the entire backup process, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects.
- Email Options – Email is the lifeblood of many organizations. We offer the following options for our hosted email service:
- Smart phone mobility
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
- Managed Business Class VoIP Phone Service – One of your customers first contact with your business will be via your phone service. Greet every customer with an enterprise grade phone system at the fraction of the enterprise price. Full featured functions that include voicemail, voicemail to email, simul-ringing of your deskphone and cell phone, digital receptionists, intercom/paging and full integration into Microsoft Outlook plus much more.