Falcon Managed IT for Law Firms
Falcon knows law firms. We also know how critical information is to your practice, which is exactly why you shouldn’t be doing it yourself. A small to mid-sized law firm managing its own IT is as reckless as someone going to trial without legal representation. Hire Falcon, a trusted IT firm, to safeguard your precious information. We have the expertise, the tools, the support and the infrastructure to meet the needs of your partners, associates, clients and staff, insuring that your practice grows.
What we do
- Fine-Print-Free Managed IT – Customer’s device is completely covered. 100%. If anything fails, we will replace the failed component or replace the device and get it back up to its previous state at no additional charge to you. The monthly service charge covers the entire system.
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide 24/7/365 IT support via the Falcon Technologies Customer Care Center—located in Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Provide you with an Account Manager, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with
Falcon Managed IT
Services can be offered based on your IT management needs.
Use the form below to Contact Falcon to learn more.
- Falcon Desktop – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
- Online Data Storage and Recovery – Falcon provides whole disk online backup for laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. We fully manage the entire backup process, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects.
- Email Options – Email is the lifeblood of many organizations. We offer the following options for our hosted email service:
- Smart phone mobility
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
- Managed Business Class VoIP Phone Service – One of your customers first contact with your business will be via your phone service. Greet every customer with an enterprise grade phone system at the fraction of the enterprise price. Full featured functions that include voicemail, voicemail to email, simul-ringing of your deskphone and cell phone, digital receptionists, intercom/paging and full integration into Microsoft Outlook plus much more.